ADP Service will cover the following:
• This Service covers operational or structural failure caused by:
• Liquid spills on the keyboard,
• Unintentional bumps or drops from not more than fifteen (15) feet or five (5) meters,
• An electrical surge that damages the product’s circuitry, or failure of the integrated screen, Lenovo will repair or replace (in its sole discretion) the product; provided, however, that the damage to the product is caused by an accident and is unintentional.
This Service only covers components installed in your product at the time of purchase, including the internal central processing unit, integrated hard disk drive, integrated optical drive, integrated keyboard, integrated pointing devices, integrated screen, optional features installed by Lenovo at the time of purchase, and other components that Lenovo includes as a standard feature with the product.
ADP Service does not cover the following:
• CRU batteries, light bulbs, memory disks, wire connections, AC adapters, carrying cases or folios, stylus or digitizer pens, cradles, docking stations, port replicators, external keyboards, printers, scanners, external drives, software (preloaded or purchased separately), tapes, CDs, DVDs, film or other media, external modems, external speakers, monitors, external mice or other input/output devices, projectors,
• Any other components not internal to the product, any pre-existing defects in your product that occurred on or before the date of this Agreement, optional features not installed by Lenovo at the time of purchase, accessories purchased in addition to the base unit, third-party products (those not bearing the Lenovo logo) even if sold by Lenovo, products not purchased from Lenovo or any products repaired by anyone other than Lenovo or a service provider authorized by Lenovo.
• Normal wear and tear of the product;
• Parts intended to be replaced or consumed – e.g., batteries, stylus, digitizer pen, etc
• Cosmetic damage (e.g., scratches, dents, or cracks that do not affect the product’s functionality or structural integrity);
• Damage from abuse, misuse, unauthorized modification, unsuitable physical or operating environments, improper maintenance by anyone other than Lenovo-authorized service providers, removal of original parts or alteration of product or identification labels;
• Damage caused by a product not covered under this Agreement or caused by biohazards or human or animal bodily fluids; or
• Theft, loss or damage from fire, flood, or natural disaster, war, terrorism, acts of God