Send Us Your Repair Anytime, Anywhere
DHE offers a one stop shop for quick computer repairs and upgrades for your devices and equipment. We repair and optimize desktops, laptops, and mobile devices nationwide and send it back in like new condition. Send us your device and our certified technicians take care of the rest and keep you updated throughout the process. You can enjoy a fully functioning computer after repairs at a fraction of what you'd pay for a new computer!
Limited to Mobile Devices such as Tablets, Notebooks and 2-in-1 Computers under 20lbs.
What We Service:
Laptop Repair (Broken screens, ports and jacks, hard drives, motherboards and other hardware)
Hardware Diagnostics and Maintenance
Hard Drive Data Recovery
Virus and Spyware Assessment and Removal
Software and Hardware Upgrades
Spill Diagnostics and Recovery
Routine maintenance and updates
Our Mail-In Process
Our process is simple, efficient, and affordable! Its hassle free and it just takes a second to get set up for mail-in service. Our pricing starts at $109 plus necessary parts and return freight back to you. If you don't have the original box for your computer, don't worry, you can use a plain cardboard box with necessary padding and bubble wrap!
Shipping box with label available; $39 for laptops, $59 for desktops. You will receive a fed ex label within 24 hours. Please allow 4 business days for box to arrive.
Steps to mail-in:
1. Submit a service request on our website
2. Check the "Mail In Computer Repair Service" as your repair option on the service request form at the bottom of the page
3. Include email and phone
4. Include your printed service request form in the box when you ship your computer
5. Take the Box to Fedex with Prepaid label and it is on it’s way to DHE for Repair
What are the Benefits of Mail-In Service?
- Certified Technicians: Our technicians are professionally trained and A+ certified to diagnose, repair, and complete all repair work requested.
- Repair Guarantee: We honor our service repair guarantee of up to 30 days after repair to give you extra peace of mind!
- Dedicated Handling: Once your service request is sent, a dedicated technician and personal account manager are assigned to handle your request so you are always kept up to date.
- Quick Repair: Repairs are completed within 72 Hours (Assuming parts availability) then packaged, and shipped back so you can utilize and enjoy your like new computer!